Cone Beam CT Scan 3D Digital imaging
Cone Beam CBCT Imaging
This new 3-D imaging technology allows Dr. Sierakowski to provide precise patient assessments quickly and accurately. Whether it is needing 3-D reconstruction for dental implants, diagnosis for canine and other unerupted tooth exposure cases, or avoiding exploratory oral surgery, the in-office uses and technological benefits are limitless. Available for use on patients of any age, this latest technology offers time-saving convenience with one office location.
Benefits for Patients
- Improve diagnosis with full 3-D oral and maxillofacial reconstruction
- Expedite treatment planning with accurate and rapid results
- Visual tool for greater patient education and confidence
- Low levels of radiation compared to traditional CT scans
Benefits for Our Dental Partners
- Streamline communication for greater teamwork in patient care
- Targeted support for implant planning, orthodontic tooth exposure and bone grafting
- Patient files provided on CD and easily accessible without proprietary software
- Cutting-edge, medically precautionary process for safer, more predictable surgery and treatment planning
Ready to Improve Your Smile?
Contact us today with any questions or to make your appointment!