We Will be open for patient care on may 18
Dr. Sierakowski and the entire staff are here to help you, starting May 18. We are happy to be back, to be seeing you, and to be able to practice our profession in the best way we know how. Please call us at (610)-558-8283, or email at [email protected], with any questions.
Prior to your appointment, you will be asked a few pre-screening questions regarding any COVID-19 symptoms or contact you may have had. Please let us know if there have been any recent changes to your health.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if:
- You or a member of your household have experienced flu-like symptoms, including fever, in the last 14 days;
- You or a member of your household has experienced respiratory problems, such as a cough or difficulty breathing in the last 14 days;
- You or a member of your household has experienced a recent loss of taste or smell in the last 14 days;
- You or a member of your household has come in contact with someone who has had a confirmed infection of COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- You or a member of your household has traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus;
- You or a member of your household has come in contact with people in a neighborhood with recent documented fever or respiratory problems in last 14 days.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: